National Pet Month is all about promoting responsible pet ownership.
As a nation of pet lovers it’s great to spread the word about responsible pet ownership and help raise money and awareness of pet charities.
Here are the Top 10 Tips
- Think carefully before getting a new pet and learn about it’s requirements
- Ensure your pet is sociable and well trained
- Provide a nutritious and well balanced diet
- Provide suitable housing and bedding
- Clean up after your pet and worm it regularly
- Protect against disease. Your vet can provide you with advice
- Prevent unwanted litters and neuter your pet when appropriate
- Groom your pet regularly
- Control your pet and ensure it is properly identified
- Take out insurance for dogs, cats, rabbits and horses to cover against unexpected veterinary fees and third party liability
To celebrate we’re offering half price nurse consultations during April for just £4.99.
Call us on 01267 238810 to book your pet in.